From our inception 30 years ago, we have been advising clients on market entry and growth. We are particularly known for obsession with steering away from non-value adding advisory reports to insightful advice driven by depth of our execution perspective. Additionally, our understanding of technology access and advancement provides us unique differentiation especially in innovation led industries. In most cases, we engage with our clients for over a long term horizon to shape market entry and growth strategy and then to assist with execution on fund raising, M&A, partnerships and technology access/commercialization.We engage across young and emerging ventures, large established groups and public sector entities.
• Business ideation and conceptualization
• Market entry and access
• Growth strategy
• Diversification and revitalization
• Competitiveness assessment
• Exit strategy
Depth of Geographical and Industrial perspective
As one of the only advisory firms in India that combines innovation, strategy and M&A practices, ISE Cards India Limited is uniquely positioned to catalyze market success and innovation advancement. Leveraging on the ability of our professionals to offer high quality and effective services to businesses worldwide, we have emerged as the trusted partner for decision makers operating across global markets. Over the last three decades, we have made significant headway in early stage as well as growth strategies across industry segments and geographies. Today, our depth of industry expertise is well complemented by our global vision and presence, along with the breadth of services offered.
Practical knowledge of technology access and commercialization
Through unique combination of expertise in science and strategy we have a strong leadership position in this innovation led industry. We provide strategic advisory services to the corporate sector, public research bodies, academic institutions and non-profit enterprises to develop appropriate research focus and commercialization opportunities. We engage across the ecosystem and partner with all stakeholders from research labs exploring new frontiers to companies delivering results to final consumers through product commercialization.
Understand Execution challenges and Implications
We blend innovation into strategy consulting by steering away from a purely commercial approach to one driven equally by trends in science and markets. Our multi-disciplinary engagement allows us to envision opportunities and challenges in a holistic manner and develop strategies that are operationally effective. Our ability to develop innovation roadmaps for enterprises and optimize portfolios has ensured sustained competitive advantage.
Market entry and early stage strategy
• A biotechnology company that produced India’s first recombinant vaccine
• A nutraceutical company that was the first Indian company to obtain EPA registration
• Corporate growth strategy combining S&T and business trends
• We have carried out India market access strategy for Singapore based startup company in molecular diagnostics
Growth, Revitalization and other advisory services
• We have developed innovation strategy with medium term roadmap and technology development/access pathway for large Indian life science company
• IP valuation on behalf of Indian company licensing technology from US company
• Created the industry’s first customized executive education platform of international standards in association with Cornell University and shaping and assessing the impact of several policy initiatives that are changing the landscape of the industry;
• We have developed growth strategy for spice unit of a major Indian FMCG
- ISE Exports & Imports - All kind of Goods
- ISE Cards India Limited has developed a global network of buyers and sellers. The Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry-IICCI has signed MOU and granted Exclusive Global Commercial Partnership (EGCP) to ISE Cards India Limited for all commercial businesses. "Click Here" The ISE Cards India Limited has already signed MOU with Buyers & Sellers over 50 Countries through National Directors, Chairman & Officials of IICCI to Exports & Imports with each others, as well as attract to big corporates, governments, united nation's agencies etc., worldwide.