START YOUR BUSINESS IN INDIA (SBI)Start Your Business in India (SBI) - ISE Cards India Limited (ISE), being Exclusive Global Commercial Partner (EGCP) of Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry-IICCI, offers various financial services to the benefit of the Member’s Countries and Entrepreneurs all over the World who wants to have business set up in India and explore business opportunity worldwide. With the help of highly financial and technical professional in the team, like Chartered Accountant, Advocate, Bankers etc.
IICCI Chamber can guide properly to the entrepreneurs for their benefit and for hassle free business set up. The average age of the professionals is 50 years and average professional experience is of 30 years. The professional team has wide experience in business development plan, strategy, marketing set up, establishing network connection and expertise in Import- Export Consultancy including negotiations of business terms and documentations. Team also can arrange funding to the eligible projects through various national and international financial institution, private parties and banks. Following are few service sectors where IICCI Chamber can assist through his professional team.
Finance and Funding:
• Arranging Funding for the Running or New Project.
• Identifying suitable strategic financial partner for the project.
• Advising on Strategic Financial Structure.
• Preparing Financial Presentation for Investor/ Financial Institution.
• Preparing Financial Feasibility Report.
International Banking and Business:
• International Funding arrangements through Foreign Investor.
• Legal advice for Import-Export Business.
• Documentation for Import-Export Business.
• Advising on International Banking Transaction.
• Advising on DLC, BG, SBLC for Commodity Business.
Company Formation and Legal Compliance:
• Incorporating Company
• Assisting in Mandatary Taxation Compliance
• Regulatory Compliance under prevailing Indian Laws.
• Various Tax Registration and Licenses.
• Project Consultancy.
• Advising on Marketing Strategy.
• Assisting in Setting-up Marketing Network.
• Assisting in Building-up 2nd Tier Management.
• Developing Management Information System(MIS).
• Helping in Decision making Process.
• Structuring Business Policies.
Strategic Management Advisory:
• Corporate Vision
• Strategy to achieve Vision
• Preparing Development Plan
• SWOT Analysis
• Analysis of present and future Risk and advising on curing such risk.
Project Investment Opportunity:
• Project identification
• Analysis of selected project for investment.
• Prepare Financial Feasibility Report for the Investor.
• Prepare Detailed Financial Project Report for Investor.
For Business Setup in India, please write to : E-mail
- ISE Exports & Imports - All kind of Goods
- ISE Cards India Limited has developed a global network of buyers and sellers. The Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry-IICCI has signed MOU and granted Exclusive Global Commercial Partnership (EGCP) to ISE Cards India Limited for all commercial businesses. "Click Here" The ISE Cards India Limited has already signed MOU with Buyers & Sellers over 50 Countries through National Directors, Chairman & Officials of IICCI to Exports & Imports with each others, as well as attract to big corporates, governments, united nation's agencies etc., worldwide.