FOOD AND RETAIL
We are one of the leading firms in India which helps clients engage across the food industry value chain. We have developed India entry strategies for leading global companies, catalysed global success for established Indian entities now seeking global market leadership and even trained the senior most management of the largest companies in our executive education programs in partnership with Cornell University. Recent partnership with IFT- Institute of Food Technologists a dynamic global forum where members from more than 95 countries , only expands our capability to create value for our clients.
We take pride in our depth of understanding of the Indian food sector which has been marked with double digit growth and is the largest segment of retail market in India. India is the largest producer and consumer of food in the world. Increase in disposable income, rapid urbanization, high awareness level as well as efficiency in value chain are few key growth drivers for the processed food industry. Additionally, increasing penetration of modern retail chains, recent spurt in e-commerce, and innovation in food packaging, processing and technology have also created new business opportunities for investors. Fast paced urban life and rapidly shifting lifestyles have triggered demand for many food products such as RTE, fortified and functional food and beverages.
Our diverse team of experts who combine the intricacies of the evolving food science with the dynamics of the consumer markets help our clients penetrate the growing Indian segment. At the other end, we catalyze global success for established Indian companies now seeking market leadership in established and emerging markets.
Talk to us about how we can catalyze success for you in the market.
Support for processed food and dietary ingredients exporters to US market in achieving compliance for Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCHF) rule under FDA’s FSMA
• Preparation of food safety plans in compliance with PCHF rule of FSMA
• Assessment and review of food safety plans prepared by clients
• Conduct on-site facility inspections for determining compliance to PCHF rule
• Assistance in addressing non-compliance/ rejections
• Support in Supplier Verification activities performed by importer (or third party audit) for becoming approved supplier
• In-House training course for food safety personnel to become Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) and meet the PCHF rule requirements
Resources: ISE Cards India Limited will deploy FSPCA Lead Instructor and a team of PCQIs in executing the above activities.
• Assist in supply chain integration - like backward integration with farmers/producers
• Assist US importers in identifying credible suppliers in India and the region
- ISE Exports & Imports - All kind of Goods
- ISE Cards India Limited has developed a global network of buyers and sellers. The Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry-IICCI has signed MOU and granted Exclusive Global Commercial Partnership (EGCP) to ISE Cards India Limited for all commercial businesses. "Click Here" The ISE Cards India Limited has already signed MOU with Buyers & Sellers over 50 Countries through National Directors, Chairman & Officials of IICCI to Exports & Imports with each others, as well as attract to big corporates, governments, united nation's agencies etc., worldwide.