OUR LEADERSWe at ISE Cards India Limited take a fresh approach to global logistics, with “people first” service differentiators including:
- Service efficiency and a “Thrill the Customer” mentality
- Enthusiasm & friendliness
- Prompt responses
- A great place to work culture
- A highly skilled & continuously developing team
We believe that the biggest difference between service providers lies in the people who make up the company. Our advantage is our people and the dedication and commitment they bring to serving our clients every day.
Our mission is to create prosperity through global trade by providing logistics solutions, delivered with excellence by people who care all.
We leverage our team’s talent to create Innovative logistics solutions designed to improve our clients’ results. Our agile and responsive organization works to ensure that our services and solutions are delivered with excellence.
OUR BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
- With more than 12 years experience of leading IT & Telecom, Real Estates, Infrastructures, Hospitality,as well as Consumer-Based own group of companies in an entrepreneurial ship role; Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI oversees the day-to-day operations of deferent departments in his own many group of companies and organizations. Prior to PrimieX Logistics Pvt. Ltd Dr.ANSARI founded and served as CMD of ISE Cards India Limited, CMD of Buktel Communications Private Limited, CMD of MD of Edughar Career Solutions Pvt. Ltd CMD of Meraj Realty Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd, Vice President - United Students Associations Inc,USA, and CEO of The Meraj Distributors, Dr. ANSARI is serving as President - International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC, President-International Nobel Peace Prize Recommendation Forum-INPPRF, President-International Yoga Committee -IYC , National President-Indian Non-Olympic Association-INOA, National President-Floorball Federation of India-FFI and good relation with world sports leaders and also with governments, public institutions and corporations, and private individuals on a worldwide, Dr. ANSARI also serving as President of Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry -IICCI and Chairman of Indian Textiles & Handicrafts Exports Promotion Organizations-ITHEPO, and under his leadership, the company/organizations made the several achievements in the country as well as International level.
- Dr. ANSARI has had a distinguished career at Lucknow, an international business firm that has good infrastructure an extensive global network in all over the world. Dr. ANSARI maintains a wide-ranging personal network of contacts and is very well informed about current trends in globalization and major issues on Business Industry as well as Global Economy Interests. Dr. ANSARI has gained and set an understanding to give new height of Global Business & Industry by using all technology and innovations, and man power utilization. Dr. ANSARI has been awarded many National & International Awards "Prakrati Ratna Award-2004", "Acharya Vishnugupt "Charakkaya" Manavadhikar Award-2006","International Who's Who of Professional Award-2007-2008" by the International Who's Who Historical Society, USA, Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI Rector of INOU & President of INOC has awarded "Golden European Award For Quality & Business Prestige-2016, by “WORLD BUSINESS ASSEMBLY, SPAIN.
- With 14 years of experience of multi businesses, Mohammad Meraj has had a distinguished career at Lucknow, India an international business companies that has good infrastructure an extensive global network in all over the world. As a First Founder Member of Indian Non-Olympic Association-INOA and good relation with world sports leaders and also with governments, public institutions and corporations, and private individuals on a worldwide basis, Mr. Meraj has maintained a wide-ranging personal network of contacts and is very well-informed about current trends in globalization and major issues on the World Sports, Social, Politics, Human Rights etc.
- Mr. Meraj is Executive Member of World Council for Regular and Distance Education-WCRDE, Member, ISCC Code of Conduct Commission, Executive Member-International Super-Cricket Committee, Chairman- SCC Development Committee, Member- ISCC Code of Conduct Commission. He is Director of International Student Exchange Cards India Limited, department of finance. And Managing Director, Meraj Realty & Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd,. and Director, Buktel Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- With 10 years of experience of multi businesses, Mohammed Sarfaraz ANSARI has had a distinguished career at Lucknow, India an international business companies that has good infrastructure an extensive network. As a Founder Secretary General of Indian Super-Cricket Federation-ISCF and good relation with sports leaders and also with governments, public institutions and corporations, and private individuals, Mr. ANSARI has maintained a wide-ranging personal network of contacts and is very well informed about current trends in globalization and major issues on the World Sports, Social, Politics, Human Rights etc.
- Mr. ANSARI is Executive Member of World Council For Regular & Distance Education-WCRDE, Former Secretary General of Woodball Federation of India He is Director of International Student Exchange Cards India Limited, department of finance. And Director, Meraj Realty & Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd, and Director, Buktel Communications Pvt. Ltd.
OUR BOARD OF ADVISORS (PROFESSIONALS)
- Ms. Oksana Reuchenko - UKRAINE
- In 2010 she received a Master of Law degree with honors from Kyiv National Economic University. Passed the practice in the Supreme Economic Court of Ukraine. In 2013 Received a master's degree in business administration and an International Diploma and the Certificate of Business School issued according to the joint program of Bournemouth Business School International and Kyiv National Economic University. The main experience acquired in the international consulting company Rodl & Partner (law firm, Subsidiary of one of a German leading consulting company). It's a contractual work, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions and legal advice. Among other things, she worked on the development of rules and regulations on internal financial monitoring. Held management positions in multinational companies, such as the Fackelmann, New Yorker etc. Has over 7 years’ experience in business planning, investment management, project development, monetization of assets, trading as well as international marketing and public relation. In recent years, she also has been involved in the research and non-commercial public affairs related to the human rights, migration, social exclusion, environmental justice and corporate social responsibility. The core area of expertise: Business, Innovation & Technology, Investment and International Law. Since 2017, she has been appointed as National Director (Int'l Affairs) - Indo-OIC Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Mr. Rakesh JAIN - INDIA
- More than 40 years in Power /Transmission sector business in different capacities and responsibilities like Marketing, Tendering, Project management which includes Project Planning & Project Execution, Heading Marketing Center, Commercial Management, Internal Auditing, Maintenance of Sub Stations, Export Business, Managing BHEL Education Society, Preparation of MIRs , ISO Coordination to name a few ;with an expertise in Commercial & Project Management (14 R&M Projects both Thermal and Hydro in hand), Power trading consultancy to PTC . • Part time Guest Faculty in Ansal Management Institute Lucknow-Evening Classes Marketing Management • UP TOURISM _ BBA CLASSES – Marketing management • Faculty of MBA( for project Management ) & BBA Classes ( Marketing management )of Lucknow University ( Institute of Management Sciences ). • Faculty/ consultant of Samadhan Organisation for Energy Management • ESTABLISMENT OF INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Mr. Jateen C DOSHI - INDIA
- Follow Member of Chartered Accountant, based in Gujarat-India have been into various financial advisory field since more than 30 years, He has wide experience in business development plan, strategy, marketing setup, establishing network connection and expertise in Import-Export Consultancy including negotiations of business terms and documentations. He is into arranging funding too through various national and international financial institution, private parties and banks. Following are few service sectors where he can provide professional expertise services through his professional team : Finance and Funding, International Banking and Business, Company Formation and Legal Compliance, Management Services, Strategic Management Advisory, Project Investment Opportunity.